Tuesday 9 November 2010

This weeks homework...

This weeks homework entails reviewing a past blog that I like. I must comment on what I like about it and what I would use myself. I will update this post with the results.

UPDATE:
For my homework I have looked at Blaine Kenneally's A.S. Media blog. I have found that Blaine's blog starts with a simple yet effective picture which goes well with his dark background. This background works well with the text as Blaine has used brightly coloured text which stands out exceptionally well from the dark background making it easy to read. I do like how Blaine has used a large variety of different media in presenting his work on his blog. He has used Videos, Prezzis, and text. The text often uses hyper-links, which link either to past posts or his workmates blogs. I will most likely do this once I have started a major piece of filming work, for example, my opening tile sequence for a Film Noir. I would also like to replicate Blaine's idea for using multimedia for exhibiting my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment